Why You Should Service at Heller Ford Sales near Peoria, IL
When you schedule service at Heller Ford Sales, your car will be serviced by a team of Ford-Certified technicians. If you’re running on a tight schedule, stop by Ford Quick Lane® and get quick oil change, tire rotation or other routine Ford repairs with no appointment necessary. Our Illinois Ford Quick Lane® services all makes and models and offers money-saving Ford service and parts specials. If you want to know the health of your vehicle’s battery, we’re happy to conduct a complimentary battery charging test and install a complimentary new Ford battery when needed. In fact, we’ll even pick up your car from your home or office and return it back to you once it’s been serviced. Your business and friendship matter, which is why Heller Ford Sales will continue to be here for you.
Need More Reasons to Service at Heller Ford Sales?
- If you want to lift your truck, come to our local Ford dealership. Heller Ford Sales has partnered with Rough Country to bring you lift kits that come backed by a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, so you can increase your pickup’s off-road capabilities.
- Heller Ford Sales will tow your car! If your Ford suffers a flat tire on the road, give us a call and we’ll tow you back to our shop or back to your house.
- If your car has suffered dings, dents, scratches or framework damage, schedule an appointment at our Heller Ford Sales Body Shop. We service all makes and models and we work with all major insurance companies.
- Looking for high-quality Ford repairs? Our Ford service center is happy to use OEM Ford parts and accessories during the repair process for your peace of mind.
- Our Illinois Ford service center makes it easy to stay on top of your vehicle’s factory recommended maintenance schedule. Just sign up for service reminders and we’ll keep you updated!
- You can relax in our comfy customer lounge and enjoy complimentary coffee and Wi-Fi while you wait for your Ford service and repairs to be finished.